Are you operating your lights for your band while you are playing and/or singing?
Are you using a controller that is as big as your pedal board?
Let’s get you something a little smaller, better options that just switching chase sequences, lets you be creative and put on an exciting show.
The Little DMX stomp-box size lighting and effects controller. The first programmable DMX controller that will fit on your pedal board.
“First stomp box size self contained DMX lighting and effects controller. Easy to program, easier to use and fits on your pedal board.”
The Little DMX is designed to be used by a solo artist or full bands on the stage. It’s simple for a performing musician to go to a scene or let it run in auto mode as it will switch scenes for you. The versatility of the Little DMX allows it to be put in a business, bars, and pubs. Everyone from a DJ, solo artist to a full band can benefit from it.
Little DMX is a self contained DMX lighting controller that will fit on a pedal board that requires no computer to program and can control lighting and effects scenes with ease.
Little DMX uses industry standard DMX communications on 1 single universe up to 100 channels.
Capable of storing 30 user scenes which are used for static scenes, 2 TAP chase sequences and the system also contains 3 additional scenes used for default scene settings that are used when creating new scenes along with Blackout and Whiteout scenes. Scenes can also be marked for use only in the TAP chase and will be bypassed when selecting next scene or in auto-run mode.
By defining the DMX channel types (Red, Blue, Mode, Speed, etc.) and assign a group number to the channel you can quickly edit a group of lights and select from preset color or adjust the DMX channels for that group or all groups.
More flexibility is there within each scenes ability to set the fade and display timing which is used in the auto-run mode.
Tap chase has 2 separate chase sequences with 32 steps where the user can select which scenes to use. It has a separate default time and fade settings along with each step having it’s separate timing adjustments.
Once setup, a performing musician or artisan can control lighting effect or other special effects that work on DMX control signals with a simple press of the button.
- Stomp box design
- Stomp button controls
- 100 DMX channel
- 30 User programmable scenes
- LCD screen
- Push button rotary selection controls
- Scene select
- Random scene mode
- Whiteout & Blackout modes
- Auto-run scene change mode
- 2 TAP chase sequence with adjustable tap speed
- Default Fade and Auto run times
- Customizable Fade and Auto run times per scene
- Quick color select for scene or light group
- Random color select for scene or light group
- Light grouping for easy editing of scene
- DMX channel type and group assignments
- Complete control of DMX value for each channel
- Stomp-box DMX Lighting Controller
- 100 DMX Channels
- 30 User Scenes
- 2 Tap Chases, with 32 steps each
- Whiteout Scene
- Blackout Scene
- 3 pin, 8″ cable DMX cable
- Options power supply
- 9-12V DC (Universal), 600mA power requirements †
- † Power can be either positive or negative center pin
- Height 2.1″
- Width 3.6″
- Depth 4.6″
- Weights 1 lb.
1 year warranty against manufacturers defects from date of purchase for original owner.